Information pursuant to the European General Regulations 2016/679 (hereafter GDPR) of the European Parliament and of the Council concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
The new European General Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) provides for the protection of individuals and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. The law in question refers to the processing of data “any operation or complex of operations, carried out even without the aid of electronic tools, concerning the collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, the comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, deletion and destruction of data, even if not recorded in a database “. The undersigned Company, Made a Mano srl, as Data Controller, with reference to the establishment and execution of contractual relationships, informs that the data, qualified by law as personal, directly provided by you or collected from third parties (agents network and distributors in the capacity of subjects belonging to the Company’s commercial organization, commercial information companies or registers, lists or public databases for data on financial solvency, etc.), also verbally, essentially attributable to company names or names, headquarters, VAT number, social security number, telephone and fax number, email address, as well as data related to economic and commercial activities, such as for example the bank details will be processed in compliance with the law in question and the obligations of correctness, lawfulness, and confidentiality. We are not in possession of any data that can be qualified as sensitive or of a judicial nature. We provide you with the following information: The purposes for which your personal data are processed are attributable to:
- legal obligations related to civil, tax, accounting, community regulations and regulations, etc ;
- fulfilments deriving from provisions issued by authorities that are legitimated by the law and by the supervisory bodies;
- execution of contracts with you and related obligations;
- administrative, financial, organizational and commercial management of the relationship
- protection of the contractual rights of the undersigned company, also in the context of litigation;
- the activity of marketing or of direct sale to través the sending of advertising material and offers, by means of electronic post, telefax and ordinary post;
- commercial communications relating to products or services;
Your personal data are processed using methods and procedures, including computer and data transmission systems, in compliance with the provisions of the law aimed at guaranteeing their confidentiality and security, as well as the accuracy, updating and pertinence of the data with respect to the purposes declared.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in points a), b), c), d) and e) is strictly functional to the execution of the contractual relationship and necessary to fulfill the obligations provided for by laws, regulations or Community legislation. Any refusal to provide such data will determine the impossibility of the undersigned company to proceed with the same contractual relationships.
The processing of data for the purposes referred to in points f) and g) is to be considered optional and therefore, in the event of your refusal, there are no consequences if not the impossibility of implementing initiatives aimed at improving our service in your comparisons and to keep your information updated on the developments of our offer.
Without prejudice to the communications made in fulfillment of obligations provided for by laws, regulations or Community legislation, the data may be communicated in Italy and abroad to the subjects and categories of subjects indicated below: o Authorities o Trade associations;
- our sales network (agents and distributors)
- independent collaborators and professionals such as design studios;
- companies operating in the field of architecture;
- customs agents.
These categories of subjects process the data for the same purposes as defined above as autonomous owners. This information must be considered issued also on behalf of the latter that will not, therefore, be required to carry out this fulfillment in your comparisons. The list of the persons to whom your data may be communicated is at your disposal at the Data Controller.
- the dissemination of personal data is not envisaged, meaning by this term to give it knowledge to indeterminate subjects in any way, including by making them available or consulted;
- categories of subjects who may become aware of personal data as managers and/or persons in charge of processing are: o persons in charge of the management and commercial secretariat;
- operators in purchasing and logistics services;
- assigned to the administration, finance and control service;
- employees in the management and maintenance of IT systems;
- our collaborators specifically authorized to process such data in accordance with the instructions received and for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes;
The data will be processed for the duration of the contractual relationships established and also subsequently for the fulfillment of all legal obligations and for future commercial purposes). You can request and obtain confirmation of the existence at our company of personal data concerning you and that such data are placed at your disposal in an intelligible form; to have knowledge of the origin of the data, the logic and the purposes on which the treatment is based; as well as the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, updating, rectification and integration of the data. You can also oppose for legitimate reasons, in whole or in part, to the treatment itself.
For the exercise of your rights, as well as for more detailed information about the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data are communicated or who become aware of it as managers and / or agents, you can send your request to the Owner of the treatment, identified below, to the fax number 0933 53482 or to the e-mail address email@example.com
Type of the processing of personal data is the company MADE A MANO SRL, with registered office in Caltagirone (CT), Via Manfredi Modica, 4 / c.
The company MADE A MANO SRL has a single website and is www.madeamano.it